All sales are final 30 days after order date. Items to be returned to us for any reason must be postmarked within 30 days of order date. Please read all of the following important information:.
- Returns do not require a tracking code or number.
- All returns MUST include a copy of your receipt. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer. There are some items that are considered final sales and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Cloth diapers to be returned MUST NOT be worn, washed, or used and must be in new condition in original packaging.
- All returns should be sent with delivery confirmation and/or tracking information and insurance. We are not responsible for returns lost or damaged in transit.
- Shipping fees will not be refunded or credited. If free shipping was received and the returned items bring your order below the free shipping minimum, actual shipping charges for the original order will be subtracted from your refund or store credit.
- If you would like a refund to your Paypal account or credit card, a 10% re-stocking fee will be assessed. No restocking fee is assessed if store credit is chosen.
- Please note that items with odors will not be accepted for return. Odors include (but are not limited to) perfumes, oils, cooking odors, pet odors, smoke, or anything that doesn't smell "new."
- If you believe you have a defective item, please let us know. Every manufacturer has different procedures for processing defective items, with some requiring the item be sent directly to them. We will help you with this process.
- REFUSED Packages: Please note that refusing a package is not a viable return method. Any packages sent back to us as refused are subject to a 25% restocking fee. If you need to make a return please follow our return procedure listed above.
Please send return packages to:
Healthy Hiney Returns
1349 E. 1st Street
Mesa, AZ 85203
Most of our manufacturers offer limited-time warranties on workmanship and materials. If you have received a defective item, please let us know and we will tell you where to send the item for replacement or repair. Some manufacturers require defective items to be sent directly to them, while we take care of others in-house. All manufacturers' warranties are voided if the products were not cared for properly- with cloth diapering items, this includes the use of unapproved additives.
Order Changes, Additions, or cancellations
We are happy to work with you to get your order just right. If you need to make a change to your order, please contact us within 24 hours and we will make the adjustment, provided your package has not yet shipped.
For order additions, simply place another order and indicate in the comments that you would like to combine it with a previous order, or e-mail us at email@example.com and be sure to include both order numbers.
Canceled orders that require a refund will be assessed a 10% re-stocking fee- no exceptions. Orders may be canceled as long as they have not yet shipped. Please contact us with your cancellation request, order number, and reason for the cancellation. We will promptly refund your payment, minus a 10% restocking fee. If you would like to cancel your order, but keep your payment as a store credit, no restocking fee is assessed.